- Amoxicillin Uses and Dosage
- Amoxicillin for UTI and Other Infections
- Amoxicillin Interactions with Certain Drugs
- Amoxicillin and Breastfeeding – Can Lactating Women Take Amoxicillin?
- Amoxicillin Side Effects – Learn Your Risks When Taking Amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin: Uses, Precautions, and Availability
- Amoxicillin and Alcohol All at Once: Is It Safe?
- Treating Rashes Caused By Amoxicillin
- Using Amoxicillin for Acne Treatment: Does It Work?
- Taking Amoxicillin: the Proper Dose
- A Short Guide in Using Amoxicillin 500mg
- Amoxicillin Ingredients and How They Can Affect You
- Amoxicillin Clavulanate
- The Danger of an Amoxicillin Overdose
Category Archives: Ingredients
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic used to treat a broad range of bacterial infections. It is a member of the beta lactam family of drugs. This is the group that includes penicillin and other chemically similar medications, which stop the growth of bacteria by inhibiting their ability to form a protective cell wall during proliferation. What … Continue reading